Sunday, October 21, 2012

Arthur Leigh Allen


The first suspect you have to consider is Arthur Leigh Allen. I mean, did you even SEE Zodiac, the movie? All signs point to this guy being the killer! I think he knew one of the people who died, and that guy at the very end even identified him! And if I recall correctly -- and I might have this wrong, I haven't rewatched Zodiac recently -- he maybe knew something about codes (like how the Zodiac letters were in code) from his time in the Navy, and I think he also had boots that matched the boot tracks at one of the crime scenes! Plus, when the detectives questioned him, he was acting really weird and creepy… just like how the Zodiac killer is weird and creepy! I mean, is there even any question? This guy did it! Case closed!

Why'd you do it?!?!?!?

1 comment: